5.29.2011

Fedora





Here is a shot of the corner of my desk. The Bronnley Lemon & Neroli perfume is a present for my mom. Her birthday is next week. For the longest time, she has talked about finding a lemony perfume. This one smells warmly of citrus, without reminding me of cleaning supplies :)

The OPI nail polish is called Makes Men Blush. 

Excellent sequels: Portal 2 and The Sims 2


Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Leave a comment

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Sarah said...

Fabulous hat!

Eclectic Flair said...

You rock that fedora so well!! I have a hard time finding hats that fit/look good but now I'm inspired to look for one!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

two birds said...

i wish i could pull a hat off like you! you look so cute in it!

Inge said...

love the outfit,...especially the hat!

glam fashionista said...

fun outfit, I like that you topped it with a hat

glamfashionistafashionista.blogspot.com