5.15.2011

Out on the Weekend



My boyfriend and I took a long walk through a park in our neighborhood this weekend. It rained all day Saturday but the sun came out for the afternoon on Sunday. We made the most delicious sandwiches after our walk: olives, feta cheese, tomato and lettuce on baguettes.
Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! Back to work tomorrow...

Jacket: Old Navy, Crossbody Bag: Relic, Sunglasses and Necklace: Forever 21




Leave a comment

Monique said...

I love that Jacket!! Ive been searching for one for weeks!!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

ModeKarussell said...

Hola Chica,
Just came across your blog and I’d like to invite you to take part at my Giveaway (A Lomography Panorama Camera, the Sprocket Rocket).
Mimi

Click here to take part

Ioana Liliana said...

You're so cute, and this is very casual, yet chic :)


Fashezine