5.10.2011

Sushi

The weather here is ridiculous. 
Last week, lows were in the 20s and this week highs are in the 90s. That makes getting dressed very confusing!  I mean, it takes me half an hour to pick out an outfit on a good day. I don't even want to admit how much time I've spent planning my work wardrobe this month...

Anyway, here is an outfit I wore a a couple weeks ago when it was unseasonably cold. My boyfriend and I had sushi and drinks at a place down the street. We try to splurge and go out for sushi at least once a month. 

Dress: Kohl's, boots: Go Jane, belt: BF's, jacket: J Crew

Here's hoping the weather makes up its mind!

Leave a comment

Shannon said...

Love the ruffles on the dress. How is shipping and product quality for Go Jane? I've been "screen shopping" that site for years but still haven't gotten anything.

Second Breakfast said...

@Shannon: The quality is decent, especially for the price. These boots are the only thing I've bought from Go Jane but I was pleasantly surprised by their durability. I wore them all winter and they kept my feet dry. The heels are a little worn now, but for $30, I'm not complaining.