7.17.2011

Heat Wave

Heat Wave






This is what my week looks like in outfits. I am a total nerd and plan out my work attire in advance. Polyvore is like Cher Horowitz's closet to me- I add all the items I own (or similar items) and combine them in different ways to make outfits. There is no mismatch filter though, so no guarantees on that.

We are experiencing a heath wave in the Midwest. Combine that with the fact that I am in my car almost all day and it makes me so thankful for AC.

Hope everyone is staying cool!

Leave a comment

Irina said...

Its fun how you gathered outfits according to temperature!

erica marie said...

This is a pretty smart idea. I should have done this when I was working :)

erica

laura said...

Awesome idea, planning out your outfits. I cannot stand this heat wave, so I keep a few, cool dresses handy. :)
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Shannon said...

Great outfits! This is a cute set, too. It's so hot it's hard to get motivation to look very cute but these looks are nice!

http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com