7.10.2011

Party Rock



Shorts, vest, earrings, bracelet, necklace: Forever21, Shoes: Ironfist, Top: Maurices

I celebrated a friend's birthday this weekend by dressing up in the style of Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO and going out to some clubs downtown. We had a great time and everyone looked amazing in their sequins, metallics and neon. 





Leave a comment

Maya said...

Your colourful feather earrings are very pretty! xx

Abi said...

I love the top and earrngs.:)
http://www.abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Irina said...

great party look!

Anne Garais said...

i love your earrings and shorts. :))
i followed you anyway, be glad if u'll give me a follow? :)

http://anneholica.blogspot.com

Renee B. said...

This is the best going out outfit!! The shorts and heels are so fun and the earrings are the perfect accent! LOVE it! :)

Pop Champagne said...

those leopard shorts are really cool, love your look!

Aura said...

The shorts are really cute.

Aura
www.littlebitsoffashion.com

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

I love the feather earrings! I swear, feathers are my new obsession! I love your blog, would you like to follow eachother? That way we can keep in touch :)

-Grace

www.theafeminada.com

Pop Champagne said...

thanks! hope you have a great weekend!

erica marie said...

Cute outfit, I'm in love with your shoes!!

erica