7.09.2011

Rockin' in the Free World

I wore this on the 4th of July. We grilled out and then walked downtown until we could see the fireworks. It was pretty, chill and exactly how I wanted to spend the holiday.

Shirt: TJ Maxx. Skirt: Express

Soon I will begin using a tripod for my photo shoots, courtesy of my dad. My dad is an actual photographer, (unlike me- who takes pictures in the bathroom mirror) and has shot nature, models and wildlife over the years. He currently designs exhibits at a museum and aquarium. I told him I was starting a fashion blog and he donated one of his old tripods to the cause. Can't wait to try it out. 

Tonight I am going out with some friends. We are dressing up like this music video by LMFAO. Here's a sneak peek at my outfit:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Leave a comment

Evil Nelly said...

love that tee wit the red skirt! am gonna try that out sometime! you remind me a lil of Leighton Meester ;)

following ya :)
hugs
Nelly
www.massacredmascara.blogspot.com

Hilary Mae said...

That skirt is fantastic!
I want it now!

xo
Hilary Mae

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look so pretty! I love the stripes!
kisses!