7.03.2011

Summer Weekends

My weekends have been filled with outings, mostly out of town. It has been fun and exciting but I am really appreciating having this three day weekend essentially to myself. I have been able to catch up on everything and avoid the heat- it was 114 with the heat index on Friday!

At the Gulf in Tampa 


Airport style!
Have I mentioned I hate flying? It does not scare me; planes are just so dirty and uncomfortable. 
Wearing jeggings from Target, Flats from urbanog, forever21 elephant tank and grey cardigan, and Steve Madden bag. 

Earlier this week, I adopted a baby kitten! Her name is Enid Coleslaw, after a character from the book, Ghost World. She is nine weeks old and so cute :) 




Leonard and Enid, with help from Microsoft Paint, wish you a happy 4th of July!





Leave a comment

Baby Omar said...

Awww... such a cute kitten and she is soo white! Love her. I had a hectic weekend coz I just moved in to a new house. Can't wait to go back to blogging asap!

I hate planes too. I really like travelling and all but long haul economy flights are just a nightmare! I don't mind though if I were to fly in business or even better first class! hehe..

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Maya
xx

Alicia said...

I completely understand you need some time for yourself now. I like traveling, but the flying part is not that fun...Ooh that kitty is so cute!
Have a great week!
Love,
Mundo de Alicia ❤

erica marie said...

I can't believe it's that hot outside and I've been complaining about the high 90s in Texas. Your new kitten is so adorable :)

Eclectic Flair said...

Your new kitten is SOOO cute!!! :D

I think that's a perfect outfit for flight, comfy but still chic!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

P.S. Thanks for the advise on the surf spray. I'm going to try it! :D

Renee B. said...

Gaahhhh! I love your kitteh! She is the cuuutest! And your hat is pretty adorable too :)