9.03.2011

Must Be the Moon

shirt and necklace: forever21, skirt: ny&co

Now that August is over I feel safe wearing boots in public. It may still be hot and muggy in the Midwest but I just cannot wear summer clothes exclusively any longer. I feel the same way at the end of winter- total wardrobe burnout. Definitely makes me thankful for the seasons!


Coincidentally, these are the local college football team's colors. The first game of the season begins in a few hours. While I am not much of a football fan, I live right in the middle of all the tailgating craziness. It's not even 9AM and people are already blasting music and drinking beer in the streets.  I'm beginning to think... if you can't beat them, join them?

Have a great weekend!

Leave a comment

Hilary Mae said...

Cute, cute, cute outfit!!!