9.06.2013

Buggy Summer


dress + necklace: forever 21, wedges: maurices


I love the simplicity of summer fashion. Dress + shoes = outfit.

Summer is almost over and I am ok with that. Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait to start layering again. Not sure about these 2013 fall trends, though. I like the Clueless/Cher Horowitz look of the flannel skirt suits and the dramatic mesh/leather adornments... but am I the only one who thinks most of the runway looks are pretty unwearable? I am just not ready for grunge to come back, either. The 90s weren't that long ago! Ok. Done with my rant. Now get off my lawn, kids!


I changed my mind about Reggie being a l'hasapoo, by the way. Now I think he is a schnoodle, which is more fun to say and plus his face totally looks like a schnauzer!







Leave a comment

C.Michelle said...

love the style of your A Line dress with a 50's inspiration to it. so cute and adding cute style of sandals.

C.Michelle
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com