9.16.2013

Literal Leopard



top: premise, pants: vera wang, wedges: steve madden, bag: liz claiborne, sunnies + necklace: forever 21, watch: target

 Leopard print is really trendy this fall and I was trying to psych myself up for donning faux leopard fur coats with leopard heels to no avail. I am just not a leopard print person. It has always felt overtly sexy to me and every time I've worn it, I just felt like I was trying to hard, you know? That's not to say plenty of people don't look amazing in leopard (they totally do!) but feeling uncomfortable in a style, trendy or not, never looks good. 
Enter this shirt from TJ Maxx. It is a literal leopard print, that is, leopards are printed on the blouse. I loved it and bought it instantly. While it may not be as on-trend as other leopard prints, I suspect it may have a little more staying power.








Happy Monday!

TSB






Leave a comment

Iris Ruiz said...

Wow, stunning look! I love the top!
you have a new follower!

RubyRedIris.Blogspot.Com

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.

I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.


Review my homepage; special events

Jane said...

What a nice shirt <3 Really pretty on you!

Second Breakfast said...

Thanks for your comment. I just created a new Contact Me tab at the top of the web page- feel free to try it out!